A free to attend half-day seminar – choice of morning or afternoon sessions
While rarely publicized, kidnap, ransom and extortion are ever-increasing threats to Expatriates and Business Travelers working overseas, and to their employers who have a Duty of Care to prepare and protect workers from such dangers. From the known and unknown “hot spots” to some of the globe’s major city centers, the risk of kidnap, ransom and extortion is prevalent – but avoidable! Cyber extortion and Ransomware incidents strike daily around the globe. Workplace Violence and Active Shooters are becoming an all too common occurrence.
Join us for a three hour seminar to learn about workplace violence, kidnap, ransom and extortion threats, the need for kidnap, ransom, extortion and workplace violence risk management and assuming the “worst case” scenario, how kidnap, ransom, cyber and workplace violence policies provide assistance to the family and business of kidnap victims with regard to independent investigations, security, training, negotiations, arrangement and delivery of funds, and numerous other services vital to a speedy and satisfactory resolution.
Review your current legal obligations and best practice policies to protect and ensure the safety and success of your expats and their families. Discover the emerging liabilities in expat-family duty of care, and learn how to both increase the profitability and success of your expat programs while defending yourself against emerging negligence and duty of care liabilities.
As a result of this seminar, you will:
* Receive 2 Insurance CE credits
* Understand the scope and extent of the worldwide kidnapping and cyber extortion risk
* Learn about different kidnapping/extortion -related risk management techniques and insurance
* Hear how to ensure that your organisation fulfils its duty of care obligations towards employees working overseas
* Identify likely individual and corporate candidates for Kidnap Ransom risk management and insurance
* Go through a kidnap and ransom scenario with a real life, in-person kidnap and ransom negotiator
* Learn about the latest techniques to prepare for and disrupt armed attacks by active shooters
This is an open forum invitation for all Security Directors, Risk Managers, HR Directors, Brokers, Agents and Clients. You do not need to be an AIG client to attend.
There are 2 identical seminars, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Each seminar is limited to 40 people only, so your early booking is recommended.
The seminars are hosted by AIG, produced by Quaynote Communications and sponsored by Leidos.
There are also limited opportunities for other selected organizations to support the seminars and to raise their profile by becoming an Official Sponsor or Exhibitor. If you would like to find out more about sponsorship or exhibition packages available, then please contact us now:
email@example.com / +1 604 996 6937
Reginald.King@aig.com / +1 415-836-2826