Register at the early bird rate of 325 Euros. Rate valid until 24th Feburary 2020.
We are delighted to announce that Opportunities in Superyachts, the 8th Annual Conference takes place at the Corinthia Hotel, St George’s Bay, Malta on Wednesday, 25th March, 2020.
Opportunities in Superyachts, 8th Annual Conference will highlight issues of importance to industry leaders globally, while throwing the spotlight on Malta`s pivotal role in the superyacht sector. With a mixture of plenary, breakout sessions and more intimate roundtable sessions you will be able to tailor the experience to cover exactly what you need and also ensure excellent networking throughout the day.
This year`s Opportunities in Superyachts that will highlight issues of key importance to you and your clients, such as:
* Buying a superyacht: new buyers, new opportunities
* Sustainability , clean seas and plastic free marinas
* Appreciating and Caring for on-board art and antiques
* Flag State and Port State Control
* Blockchain Technologies in the superyacht industry
* The Impact of Large Yacht Technologies
* Taxing questions – VAT experts from Malta, France, Spain, Italy, Cyprus and Montenegro discuss the latest developments
* Privacy, Protection and Reputation
* Plus Roundtable sessions to discuss topics such as Suoeryacht insurance, Helicopters on-board yachts, Compliance, Marinas etc etc in more detail
Building on the excellent track record of seven successive years of Opportunities in Superyachts, as well as the acclaimed East Mediterranean Superyacht Forum, staged in Athens, Greece, and many other events staged in Nice, Palma, Singapore and Dubai, the next conference will attract superyacht brokers, marina operators, superyacht managers, lawyers, corporate service providers, tax consultants, registries, refit & repair yards, industry associations, captains and other professionals.
Staged the day after Opportunities in Business Jets, its sister conference, delegates to both conferences will be able to benefit from substantial benefits opportunities across allied industries. What`s more, as a delegate at Opportunities in Superyachts you are welcome to attend the joint Cocktail Party on the evening of Tuesday, 24th March AND the closing drinks reception on Wednesday, 25th March, 2020, thereby maximising your networking time!
Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay
St Julians, STJ 3301, Malta
+356 2137 4114
Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay is one of the best luxury hotels in Malta, bringing together outstanding sea views, enchanting luxury and unbeatable service. You can see the full information on the hotel using this link here Corinthia St George’s Bay Website
We have a rooming block at the hotel with a rate of 135 euros which includes a full buffet breakfast. https://www.corinthia.com/st-georges-bay/meetings-and-events/quaynote/ Please note that this rooming block expires on the 28th January 2020.