Now a regular event in the industry calendar, The VI Baltic Business Aviation Forum (BBAF), takes place in Jurmala, Latvia on 10 August 2017.
BBAF will bring delegates from across Europe and further afield, to take part in a comprehensive programme of networking, education and business development.
Highlights of the programme include:
· A one-day conference focused on the key issues affecting the business aviation across the Baltic region
· A visit to the business jet facilities at Riga International Airport
· An evening reception in a marquee on the private beach of the 5 star Baltic Beach Hotel
· A sightseeing tour on the following day
Organised by RUBBA and officially sponsored by Flight Consulting Group, BBAF`s conference will highlight some of the key issues faced by the business aviation industry, with a special emphasis on discussion and debate. Confirmed conference topics to date include:
*Dispatching centers: Comparing in-house versus outsourcing models – which performs best?
*Business Aircraft Market: How is 2017 shaping up and what is the outlook for 2018?
*Purchasing an aircraft: legal update
The speaker line-up comprises Michael Rusetsky from Mesotis Jets; Sergey Starkov, Flight Consulting Group; and Alina Smidre, legal expert, with more speakers will be announced shortly.
The VI Baltic Business Aviation Forum is essential for operators, FBOs, MROs, brokers, financiers, insurers, flight support companies, associations, registries, specialist lawyers and anyone with a vested interest in the business jet industry in the Baltic region.
If you have any further questions on the event or are interested in sponsorship opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org
09 August 2017 – arrival, hotel accommodation
10 August 2017
Conference “Business Aviation Development”
Tour to Riga International Airport (upon request)
Evening reception for Forum delegates and guests
11 August 2017
– sightseeing tour
The conference agenda will highlight some of the key issues faced by the business aviation industry, with a special emphasis on discussion and debate. Confirmed conference topics to date include:
– Talking About Business Aviation – Shaping an EBAA Communication Campaign;
Brandon Mitchener, Chief Executive Officer, European Business Aviation Association
– Riga International Airport: Achievements and Development Perspectives;
Artur Saveljev, Member of the Board, Riga International Airport;
– Dispatching center: in-house vs. outsourcing – performance aspects and model comparison;
Sergey Starkov, Flight Consulting Group;
– Business Aircraft Market: specifying factors, overview and forecast;
Michael Rusetki, Mesotis Jets;
– Purchasing an aircraft: current legal aspects;
Alina Smidre, legal expert.
The Russian United Business Aviation Association (RUBAA) Executive Director, Ph.D
Chief Executive Officer, European Business Aviation Association
Member of the Board, Riga International Airport
Co-Owner, Mesotis Jets
Operations Manager, Flight Consulting Group
Guest accommodation and evening reception are planned at Baltic beach Hotel 5*.
Hotel web-site http://www.balticbeach.lv/.
Nestled directly on the shore of the Baltic Sea, the 5-star Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA has a unique location in Jurmala amidst the dunes and lushly pine-trees. Offering direct access to the fully equipped private beach with catering service, it is ideally located in the heart of Jurmala within walking distance to main cultural and recreational institutions, railway station, restaurants, shops and other attractions.
VI BBAF are offered accommodation at
– Standard room: Euro 155 per night, including taxes and a great breakfast with a sea view;
– Superior room Euro 225 per night, including taxes and a great breakfast with a sea view.
Reservation and confirmation is needed. Accommodation is paid by the guest to the hotel and needs to be confirmed by a bank card. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Evening reception will be organized in the tent on the Baltic Beach Hotel private beach.