Quaynote is delighted to introduce the Business Continuity, Workplace Violence & ESRM online conference taking place on Thursday, 20th August, 2020.
Following the success of its series of webinars for the security, aviation and marine industries, this interactive one-day event is expected to draw an enhanced, international audience of decision-makers and influencers.
Sponsored by Parsons
The Business Continuity, Workplace Violence & ESRM online conference will target Chief Security Officers (CSOs), Risk Managers, Security Consultants, Lawyers, leading Academics, Researchers and thought-leaders with a vested interest in the security and risk space.
Chaired by Matthew Jordan, CPP, MBA, Corporate Security Director, Physical Security and Incident Command at Parsons, the conference will discuss:
* Managing the Threat: School & Workplace Violence during and post-Pandemic
* Does the employer have any responsibility in protecting employees from domestic violence or other violence that can occur in the home?
* The Impacts of the infectious diseases such as the Coronavirus on business continuity
* What are the best practices for screening employees and visitors (for COVID-19) as they enter the workplace?
* How have the emerging threats of 2020 tested the ESRM model and what vulnerabilities were shown?
* ESRM and travel risk management: Mental Health, Hotel Safety, Female Travel Security, LGBTQ matters
The Business Continuity, Workplace Violence & ESRM online conference will include plenty of opportunities for engagement and networking, with the purpose-built program including interactive polls and virtual networking opportunities. Speakers who you will meet at this exciting event include:
Dr. Frank Grimm, DBA, Director, Global Crisis Response, Constellis
Dr. Tony Beliz, Clinical and Forensic Psychologist
Toby Houchens, Founder / CEO, Alpha Recon
Glenn W. Sandford, CPP, Vice President, AT-RISK International, Americas – Middle East – Europe – Asia – Africa
Jonathan E. Phillips, J.D., Larson O’Brien
Senior Advisor, North American Center for Threat Assessment and Trauma Response
Kate Colberg Jones, Consultant, Crisis Management & Response Services, Constellis
Sean A. Ahrens, CPP, FSyl, CSC AEI, Affiliated Engineers, Inc., Security Market Group Leader
Yvette Connor, Strategic Risk Practice Lead, Grant Thornton
Erik Rasmussen, CISSP, QSA, Principal, Head of Cybersecurity and Risk Management Solutions, Grobstein Teeple
Jon Harris, CPP, PSP, Director, Enterprise Solutions, Guidepost Solutions LLC
T. Lee Humphrey, Global Security Advisor, Corporate Security Department, WSP
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call T: +1 604 9966937