If you want to keep up to date with topics in this area you are welcome to join our Linked in Business Jet group –
Here are the presentations from the the conference and also below some information from GANADO one of the sponsors of the event – please click on the links below:
Emissions Trading Scheme
MEP Miriam Dalli
First world and developing nations` aviation standards
Mike Litson, Litson & Associates
How do employment-related legal issues and the EU Social Security regime affect business aviation?
Andrew Borg Cardona, BCGL Advocates
GANADO Advocates Corporate Brochure
Aircraft Registration Brochure
VAT and Aircraft Leasing Brochure
Aircraft Finance Brochure
Now in its 5th year, Opportunities in Business Jets will once again focus on the key issues of concern to business leaders; finance, regulation, safety, security, insurance, tax, corporate ownership, brokerage, chartering and FBOs.
JUST CONFIRMED – Thank you to the Grand Harbour Marina in Malta for sponsoring the Drinks reception at the Paramount Bar at the end of the conference for delegates attending both the Business Jet and Superyacht Conferences.
Over this series of events over 500 different organisations have attended, including delegates from these leading companies:
* 3 Plex Aero * A/Square * Abacus Corporate Services * ACS
* Aegis Corporate Services Ltd * Aequitas Legal * AeroEx * Affinity Management Services
* Air Charter * Al Jaber Aviation * AMS Aircraft Limited * Ardel Trust
* AV Fuels * Avcon Jet * Aviareto Limited * Aviatrax
* Avinode * B Capital * Bank of Valletta * Boston Trust Limited
* BTI Management Limited * Business Aviation Services * Camilleri Preziosi * CIT Aerospace
* Clark Ricketts Solicitors * Clyde & Co * Colibri Aircraft Limited * Comlux Aviation
* Corporate Concepts International * Credence * Credit Suisse * Customs Department – Malta
* David Zahra Associates * DC Aviation GmbH * DCTS (Malta) Limited * Deloitte
* Dentons UKMEA LLP * DF Advocates * Dixcart International * DNH Jets
* Dohle Corporate & Trust * Duncan Aviation * Easytax * EBAA
* Elit Avia * Emerald Media * Emperor Aviation * Equiom
* EuroControl * Eurojet Limited * Europ-Star Limited * Execaire
* FCF Assets * Fenech and Fenech * Fly Aviation Services * GAMA Aviation
* GANADO Advocates * Global Jet Capital * Globe Air * Grant Thornton
* Great Circle Systems * Greenfield Aviation * Grossman Jet Service * Guggenheim Partners
* Gulfstream Aerospace * GVTH Advocates * Harrods Aviation * HBC Aviation AG
* Hill Dickinson * Holman Fenwick Willan * HolonCom * Hyperion Aviation
* IAA/Shannon Group * IBA * ICM Group * Ince & Co * Innotech
* Interflight Global Corporation * International Air Safety Office * JB Sorotto
* Jet Aviation * Jet Support Services * JetBrokers * Jetcraft Corporation
* Jetex Flight Support * Jetexpert * JSSI * Kennedys
* Klas Jet * KPMG * LBAS * Lloyds Asset Services
* Lloyds Aviation * London Executive Aviation * Mamo TCV * Martyn Fiddler Associates Ltd
* MBAA * McAfee & Taft * MedAvia * Mediterranean Aviation Co Ltd
* Meyer Avocats * Mountfitchet Risk Solutions * Nexia * Oasis Flight Malta Limited
* Premier Aviation * PrivaJet * PrivateFly * PYXIS Aviation Group
* Refalo & Zammit Pace Advocates * Reference Corporate Services * Renz & Partners
* RFIB * Rockwell Collins ARINC * Salvo Grima * SATCOM Direct
* SGI Aviation * Sky Executive AG * Snecma * Societe General
* StrataJet * Sturge Taylor * Synergy Aviation * TAG Aviation Europe
* The Air Law Firm * Toucan Aviation * Transport Malta * Trident Star Global
* Triton Aviation * Tyrolean Jet Services * UAS * UBS
* Universal Weather * Valletta Commercial Services * Vertis Aviation * VistaJet
* Vodafone * WINGX Advance * World Assets Transition* Zenith Aviation * Zeph Aviation
With a strong emphasis on panel and roundtable discussions, Opportunities in Business Jets will give delegates the opportunity to hear from a wider variety of industry figures, as well as to interact and join the debate with panellists.
Opportunities in Business Jets is once again expected to attract over 130 brokers, managers, FBOs, lawyers, corporate service providers, registries, associations, tax advisors and accountants, from around the globe, making this a leading international industry forum.
What is more, on the 23rd February 2017, the day after Opportunities in Business Jets, Quaynote will also stage Opportunities in Superyachts, the 5th Annual Conference, offering delegates the perfect platform for business development and networking across allied industries. Delegates and sponsors participating at both conferences will enjoy discounted rates.
To secure your place at this unique event or to find out more, please register NOW or contact us at:
T: + 44 (0) 203 560 8154
T: +1 604 996 6936
As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems.
This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett harbour and Manoel Island and an unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
Our rooming block at the hotel is now full but there is still availability in the hotel. To register for a hotel room go to http://www.excelsior.com.mt If you type in MICEBOOKER in the Discount Coupon box you will then get an extra 10% off the room rate.
If you have any questions please do contact email@example.com