If you want to keep up to date with topics in this area you are welcome to join our Linked in Superyacht group –
Here are the presentations from the the conference and also below some information from GANADO one of the sponsors of the event – please click on the links below:
Asia Market – why have marinas in China not lived up to their early promise?
Mathieu Salomon, Technical Manager, Camper & Nicholsons Marinas Ltd
The complexities of yacht crew travel and logistics
Dave Thompson, Managing Director, Marine Travel
Update on Greece and south of France
Janet Xanthopoulos, Legal Adviser, Rosemont Yacht Services
New VAT regulations and resolutions issued by Italian tax authorities
Dott. Ezio Vannucci, Partner, Moores Rowland Partners
Changing landscapes – factors that may affect the operation of superyachts within the EU
Alison Vassallo, Partner, Fenech & Fenech
How yachts have been helping in Fiji / Vanuatu / Ecuador
Richard Hackett, President & Founder, Sea Mercy
An update on Ballast Water Management and its impact on superyachts – Peter Southgate
An update on Ballast Water Management and its impact on superyachts – Fabrizio Cadenaro
Fabrizio Cadenaro, Senior Specialist, Engineering Systems, Lloyd’s Register
& Pete Southgate, Director of Regulatory Compliance, Wright Maritime Group
GANADO Advocates Corporate Brochure
VAT and Yacht Leasing Brochure
Ship Finance Brochure
Ship Registration Brochure
Now in its 5th year, the Opportunities in Superyachts conference in Malta has become a key networking event in the superyacht calendar. Taking place on the 23rd February, 2017, the conference will once on the key issues of concern to leaders in the superyacht industry; finance, regulation, safety, security, insurance, tax, corporate ownership, brokerage, chartering, marinas, build and design.
With a strong emphasis on panel and roundtable discussions, Opportunities in Superyachts will give delegates the opportunity to hear from a wider variety of industry figures, as well as to interact and join the debate with panellists. This year will also see special sessions on explorer yachts, open plan design yachts, gadgets, and links between private aviation and superyachts.
JUST CONFIRMED – Thank you to the Grand Harbour Marina in Malta for sponsoring the Drinks reception at the Paramount Bar. This will take place on the 22nd February after Opportunities in Business Jets and will enable delegates from this conference and from Opportunities in Superyachts to network together.
Over this series of events over 500 different organisations have attended, including delegates from these leading companies:
* ABACUS * Aegis Corporate Services Ltd * Affinity Management Services * AkzoNobel * B Capital * BNP Paribas * Boatcare Trading
* Boston Trust * Camilleri Preziosi * Capurro Insurance * Cayman Registry *Christodoulos G. Vassiliades & Co. LLC
* Credence Corporate Services * Credit Suisse * CSB Group * David Zahra Associates * DCTS (Malta) Limited * Deloitte
* DF Advocates * Dingli & Dingli * Dixcart International * DNV * Dohle * Dominion Tax Consultants * E3 Systems
* Edmiston and Company * Equiom * Esprit Yachting * Fenech & Fenech * Fenech Farrugia Fiott Legal * Floating Life International
* Futurenautics * GANADO Advocates * Garrigues * Grand Harbour Marina * Grant Thornton * GVTH Advocates * Hill Dickinson * HISCOX
* Holman Fenwick Willan * IMCI * Ince & Co * IRI/Marshall Islands Registry * JB Sorotto * KPMG * La Playa Insurance * Lesia Group
* Lockton * MAMO TCV * Manoel Island Yacht Yard Ltd * Melita Marine * Monoeci Management * Montpellier at Lloyds
* Moores Rowland * MTN * Oceda * OneOcean Port Vell * Palumbo * Pantaenius * PWC * Register A Yacht
* Rosemont Yacht Management * S&D Yachts * Sarnia Yachts * Sinnex Steinheimer Innenausbau * Snecma * Societe General
* SOS Yachting * Stephenson Harwood * Sunseeker * Superyacht Business * Transport Malta * Triton Submarines * UAS
* United Trust * Vassiliades & Co * Vistra * Vodafone * Ward & McKenzie * Warsash Maritime Academy * WD Resources
* Willis* Yachthub Group *Yachting Malta.
This is a truly international event delegates in previous years have attended from:
UK * Germany * Canada * US * Malta * Switzerland * France * Italy * Monaco * Spain * Cyprus * Italy * Monaco * Sweden * Netherlands
Based on the success of previous Opportunities in Superyachts conferences, the 2017 event is expected to attract over 130 brokers, managers, builders, marina operators, lawyers, corporate service providers, registries, associations, tax advisors and accountants from around the globe, making this a truly international industry forum.
What is more, on the 22nd February 2017, the day before Opportunities in Superyachts, Quaynote will also stage Opportunities in Business Jets, the 5th Annual Conference, offering delegates the perfect platform for business development and networking across allied industries. Delegates and sponsors participating at both conferences will enjoy discounted rates.
To secure your place at this unique event or to find out more, please register NOW or contact us at:
T: +44 (0) 203 560 8154
T: +1 604 996 6936
As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems.
This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett harbour and Manoel Island and an unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
Our rooming block at the hotel is now full but there is still availability in the hotel. To register for a hotel room go to http://www.excelsior.com.mt If you type in MICEBOOKER in the Discount Coupon box you will then get an extra 10% off the room rate.
If you have any questions please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org