All bookings made prior to the conference must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation and a receipted invoice will be sent. If payment is not made at the time of booking, registration will be provisional. Bookings received less than two weeks before the conference date can only be paid by credit card.
Early Bird Rate
In order to qualify for any ‘early bird’ rates, booking and payment must be received before the deadline date listed in the conference marketing material.
Substitutions & Cancellations
Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 24 hours prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge. Should substitution not be possible, cancellation charges apply as follows:
- From booking time to up to one month before the conference – full conference refund
- 4 weeks or less prior to start of event: 100% of the delegate fee
All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing
Access Requirements/Dietary Requirements
Delegates should advise of any special access or dietary requirements at the time of registration.
Registration information will be sent to registered delegates by email at least seven days prior to the event. Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact email@example.com
Alterations to Programme – Cancellation/Postponement of Event
- Quaynote reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings.
- In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by Quaynote a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
- In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
- If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule in paragraph 3.
Views expressed by speakers are their own. Quaynote cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
Photography & Filming
For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the conference. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organisers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.
By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow Quaynote to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email email@example.com. Delegate names and company names will be compiled onto delegate lists for each conference so that all attendees can see who is at the conference for the purpose of networking and meetings. Delegates who do not wish to be included on this list should advise at the time of booking. The contact details of registered delegates will not be shared with other contacts outside of the company.
Websites & Links
The Quaynote website may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which Quaynote takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
In the event of industrial disruption, or other unforeseen circumstances, Quaynote accepts no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by delegates. Delegates should make their own arrangements with respect to personal insurance, along with travel insurance. Quaynote strongly recommends that participants take out comprehensive medical and travel insurance, which should cover the possibility of flight cancellation due to strikes and other causes
Quaynote cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
Speakers’ Terms & Conditions
- Quaynote may use the speaker’s name and presentation materials for promoting delegate attendance at the conference.
- Presentations and papers including all associated artwork and illustrations will not be returned unless specifically requested by the author. The papers must be objective and completely free of advertising and commercialism.
- Quaynote may audio and/or video tape the speaker’s session and the recording may be reproduced and sold as part of the overall conference materials. This allows delegates to purchase audio/video copies of presentations that they may have been unable to attend.
- Quaynote may reproduce copies of the speaker’s presentation (eg. PowerPoint slides or supporting handouts) on paper and/or electronically and these may be sold as part of the overall hand-out materials during the conference and after the event. Any acknowledgement regarding Copyright or support should be included at the end of the abstract/presentation, as these will be distributed to the conference delegates.
- Speakers who do not wish to give permission for the above terms and conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before the commencement of the conference.